It is a Saturday once again and we have stepped into the month of May. It is scary of how fast time can just zip through.
Before I start the review, I would like to introduce a quote as usual. What is your purpose in life? Make sure you have a purpose in life if not you would just be drifting like everyone else.
My Subscription box review is up again and this time is to review on a new box that has not been reviewed in my blog before. This subscription box is actually the very first box I subscribed to back in September 2016. I was googling about skin care and was getting very interested in taking care of my skin and wanted to know more about Korean skincare because of its affordability and work-ability.
Bomibox was the newest subscription box then and it was JUST launching and I just jumped onto the bandwagon. For a newbie to try a newly launched subscription box was exciting.
Ru is the founder of Bomibox and it is a registered US company that ships from the US.
Why the name Bomi (보미) and what does it even mean? Pronounced “boh-me” (보미 rhymes with glow-me), the name is based on the Korean word for “Beauty” [mi] whilst “Bomi” also relates to the Spring time, a season of renewal and love and luck, and also the season in which the idea of BomiBox was conceived.
How it works?
There are 4 different kinds of package:
- Monthly @ USD $37 per month
- Prepay for 3 months @ USD $36 per month
- Prepay for 6 Months @ USD $35 per month
- Prepay for 12 months @ USD $34 per month
The plan is renewable and can be cancelled at anytime.
What you would get:
- A monthly box of 8 of the best curated full sized or deluxe sample products
- An English card insert with details on each product, when, why & how to use it
What I chose:
I chose the 2nd package which came out to about SGD $245.00 for 3 months.
When did I started?
This is the first post for Bomibox starting September 2016.
How Did I get to know about Bomibox?
I was looking on instagram and there were people posting a new subscription box and I got really curious.
Price that I paid plus shipping
SGD$245.04 + Shipping. Prepay for 3 months.
How long it took to reach?
I usually receive it almost at the end of the month.
First Impression of the box:
I am so in love with the box because of the gold wordings and light pink box.
The quote for the first box is so sweet “i deserve to feel Beautiful”
As mentioned there is an insert inside the box that shows the details and the description of the goodies we have in the box.
After this insert, is a flowery paper that is used to wrap up the goodies.
Upon opening up the flowery paper, the goodies are packed really nicely in the box on top of some straw-like paper so gently they are like delicate eggs in a nest.
- CosRX Salicyclic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser
- CosRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
- Innisfree Lotus Flower Hand Cream
- CosRX Holy Moly Snail Mask
- Laneige Sleeping Ball
- Mediheal Lightmax Ampoule Mask
- Missha Limited Edition Lime Friends Mild Sun
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint
- Hemish Lip Palette Mini Kit
Details of the products:
COSRX Salicyclic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser
- To be used as a second cleanser.
- The bubble cleanser contains slaicylic acid and botanical extracts to remove dead skin cells, black heads and whiteheads.
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
- To be used after your second cleanse as a toner mist
- Natural AHA (Pyrus Malus Apple Fruit Water 10%) and BHA in mineral water (jeju samdasu) enhances skin flexibility and remove dead skin cells with Allantoin for moist and smooth Skin
Innis free Lotus Flower Hand Cream
- Nice and moisturizing hand cream for dry hands.
COSRX Holy Moly Snail Mask
- This is a mask that I have seen a lot of great reviews on and would really like to try it.
- To be used after toner or first essence.
- Rich in mucin and red ginseng water, this mask is super charged with nourishment, hydration and improves the elasticity of your skin. I cant wait to try it.
Laneige Hand Sleeping Ball
- Use this before going to sleep
- These hydrating sleeping balls will work like overnight masks to give hydrated skin after you wake up
Mediheal Lightmax Ampoule Mask
- Use after toner or serum
- Very cute packaging but packed with ingredients for hydrating and brightening to make your skin moist, plump and bright.
Missha Line Edition Mild Sun sunblock essence
- To be used after moisturizer for a multi functional sunscreen
Hemish Lip Palette Mini Kit
- Has 5 different colors and would be a cute addition to my makeup bag.
Bonus: Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint
COSRX Sample: Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Website: – user friendly
Range of Products:
Value of Products:
Quality of products received: – Have never seen it before, so I am excited to try
Time took to receive box:
Price: – It was good for the amount of goodies received and free shipping
Continue with the subscription: / 5 stars – Yes I will continue for now.
Thank you all for reading!
Love and xoxo,
Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is accurate at the time of publish and my opinions are my own and might be different from yours. You will be reading the blog at your free will.
All products and food are purchase with my own money. I am not sponsored to review the products unless stated.
Seasonsbeautywtingting is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and cannot be used to reprint or publishing without consent of the owner
The blog was written for entertainment purposes only, and we do not provide medical, legal or other profession advice.